Home Insurance Brampton & Guelph ON

Whether you own a condo, townhouse, or home, this is the biggest investment of your life. Therefore, it is essential to protect this lifetime investment from any unforeseen circumstances. To do so, you need proper protection against fire, theft, water damage, etc. As a leading insurance advisor in Ontario, Paul Taneja will help you understand your home insurance needs and protect your valuable asset.

Home insurance is an Insurance policy that covers your Building, Personal Contents and personal liability in case someone got injured in your property. Home insurance covers the cost for rebuilding Cost, replacing the cost of Contents and also additional living which means in case your property is not liveable due to insured loss, the insurance company will pay your expenses to live in another property.

Ontario does not require the homeowner to have an insurance policy but most of the Mortgage lenders will require proof of insurance before releasing the funds to the homeowner. Most home insurance policies include coverage against Fire, Theft, Vandalism, Wind, Hail, lightning and some water coverages.

There are so many things that affect the cost of Home Insurance like the area of the home, age of the building, roof, updates of the plumbing and electricity of the building, Value of the building, security system in the building, distance from fire hydrant or fire station, any claim in the past. Every home is different so that is why it is important to have the right protection for your dwelling. Home insurance is broken in four different categories-like Homeowners, condo, seasonal cottage or tenant.

Why Choose Paul's Insurance?

Our Insurance Advisor provides exceptional service for individuals and businesses.

Our Insurance services are absolutely private and confidential.

We offer the lowest prices available as compared to our competitors.